- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with navy cardstock. Cut 5⅞"x4⅜" Fresh Frost brown plaid paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 3¼"x3⅝" Fresh Frost blue striped paper and glue to the plaid paper, ¼" from the left edge and aligning the lower edges.
- Cut 4½" off one end of a doily and place on the craft sheet. Ink it with Gathered Twigs and let dry. Glue to the plaid paper, aligning the lower edge with the brown mat with 1" extending off the right side. Trim the excess. Cut 3½"x3" Fresh Frost navy dotted paper and glue to the doily, ⅜" from the right edge, aligning the lower edges.
- Wrap ribbon across the constructed front, 1⅜" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the front centered on the card. Punch out a 2½" blue papier tole snowflake and a 1¾" tan foil snowflake. Glue the blue snowflake in the upper right corner, slightly overlapping the ribbon. Glue the tan snowflake at the center bottom.
- Stamp “may your days…”on Fresh Frost tan snowflakes paper with Timber Brown and trim to 3"x1½". Mat on navy cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape to the front as shown. Punch out more snowflakes and follow the package directions to assemble with foam tape between the layers. Glue as shown.
- Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Wrap a folded 1" ribbon around the bow center and glue the ends to the back. Glue the bow to the first ribbon and place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 2½"x2½" Fresh Frost brown plaid paper and mat the upper and lower edges on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the right edge. Cut the Fresh Frost large snowflake paper to 4½"x4⅜" mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Trim off the left mat, then glue centered on the left edge.
- Cut 3½" off the doily end and ink as before. Glue to the inside, aligning the bottom edges with 1¼" extending off the right edge. Trim the excess. Stamp “merry Christmas” on Fresh Frost tan tapestry paper and trim to 2½"x1⅞". Mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on brown cardstock with 1/32" borders.
- Punch out a 2½" blue foil snowflake and glue to the center of the printed snowflake. Glue the sentiment as shown, then punch out a 1½" tan snowflake and glue over the lower right corner. Punch out more snowflakes and foam tape as shown. Place a small pearl on each top snowflake.