- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with gold glitter paper. Cut 6"x4⅜" Fresh Frost navy snowflakes paper and mat on gold glitter paper with 1/16" borders. Mat on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue centered on the front. Cut 6"x2¼" Fresh Frost navy dotted paper and glue to the snowflakes paper, 1" from the card bottom.
- Die cut the reindeer from Fresh Frost tan tapestry paper and glue centered on the dotted strip. Die cut the three snowflakes from gold glitter paper (you may have to run them through the die cutter a couple times to cut through the plastic layer within the paper). Glue the snowflakes to the front as shown.
- Die cut a 2¼" label from navy cardstock, then back it with Fresh Frost tan snowflakes paper and cut along the edges. On the stamp, use tape to mask off all the words except “believe.” Ink the stamp, then peel off the tape and stamp “believe” in the center of the label. Foam tape the greeting to the lower right, then place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x1⅛" Fresh Frost navy/tan snowflakes paper and mat on navy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue 2" from the bottom. Die cut a 3¾" label from navy cardstock and back it with Fresh Frost tan tapestry paper. Stamp the sentiment in the center, then glue to the upper right corner.
- Die cut a reindeer from Fresh Frost tan dotted paper and glue as shown. Die cut one large, one medium, and three small snowflakes from gold glitter paper. Glue the snowflakes and place rhinestones as shown.