- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 4⅞"x6" Magic Kingdom yellow paper and glue centered at the top. Cut 4⅞"x1¾" Magic Kingdom striped paper and glue centered at the bottom.
- Punch out a blank green tag die cut and remove the nibs. Cut 1⅞" off the tag top. Turn with the tab at the bottom and stamp “‘tis the season…” as shown. Glue the tag to the upper left corner, aligning the top edges.
- Punch out the Christmas tree, and the large and small Mickey heads and remove the nibs. Place border Dazzles™ along the upper edge of the flag garland on the tree, then place three more borders evenly spaced and angled the opposite direction. Foam tape the tree centered on the front.
- Foam tape the Mickey heads and place jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Cut two border Dazzles™ to fit across the upper edge of the tag and place.
- For the inside: Cut a 5"x2" Magic Kingdoms striped paper, 5"x1⅝" red/white paper, and 5"x1⅛" yellow paper. Glue to the inside and place Border Dazzles™ to cover the seams as shown. Place a Border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges.
- Punch out the large and small tag die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Attach the ribbon to the large tag, then foam tape in the center. Foam tape the small tag extending from under the ribbon, then place three jewel Dazzles™ on the large tag, covering the Mickey head. Place jewel Dazzles™ on the large border Dazzles™ as shown.