- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with green cardstock. Color the Color Me™ candy cane topper with pencils, using 126 for the candy cane. Use 126 for the berries, then shade them with 133. Use 166, 168, and 163 for the leaves, mixing the colors together. Color the swirls with 144. Color the outer border with 163 and 168, the middle border with 108, and the inner border with 147 and 156.
- Use the water brush to blend the pencil colors and eliminate lines. Clean the brush between colors by wiping it across a paper towel. Cut out the Color Me™ “to you…” tag and punch a hole at the center top. Color it with the pencils as for the topper and blend with the brush.
- Thread a 6" ribbon through the tag hole, then foam tape the tag to the topper as shown. Wrap and glue the ribbon ends to the back, then glue the topper centered on the card front. Make a 4-loop bow with ribbon and tie the center with thread. Cut a 1" ribbon, fold it lengthwise and wrap around the bow center, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the ribbon to the tag top.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with green cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Gypsy Jewels yellow tiles paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Cut out the Color Me™ extra art candy cane and holly, then color with pencils and blend with the brush as for the front.
- Die cut “merry Christmas” from Gypsy Jewels green tapestry paper and from black cardstock. Glue the green words to the black words, offsetting them slightly toward the lower right, then glue the words to the inside as shown. Weave the candy cane through the “m” and glue, then knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the candy cane. Glue the holly at the lower right.