- For the card front: Open the card and trim 1¼" off the outer front edge. Close the card and place with the fold at the top. Use the pens to color the Color Me™ ornament card topper, starting with TB3 for the ornaments, then shading with TB5 in the shadowed areas. Go back over both shades with TB3 to blend where the colors overlap.
- Color the holly with DG2, shade with DG4, and blend as for the ornaments. Color the berries with CR11 and shade with DR5. For the swirls and inner border use CT3 and for the outer border use TB2. Cut away the lower edge of the topper, then glue it to the card front.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “sending peace & happiness” label and color the center area with TB3. Color the outer area with CT3, then mat on yellow cardstock with 1/32" borders. Mat on blue cardstock with ⅛" borders, then foam tape to the front at the lower right. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x3" Christmas Lace striped paper and mat on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Wrap ribbon 1" from the bottom, then glue the paper to the inside, 1" from the fold. Cut 6½"x1" Christmas Lace blue snowflakes paper and mat the upper long edge on blue cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue across the bottom as shown.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “merry Christmas” label and color the center area with TB3. Color the inner frame with TB6 and the outer frame with CT3. Mat on yellow cardstock with 1/32" borders, then on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the striped paper, slipping it under the ribbon. Tie a 3" ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1½" from the left edge, then place a rhinestone as shown.