- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with red cardstock. Trim 1/16" off each side of the Color Me™ “post card” topper and round the corners with the punch. Use the pencils to color the leaves with 166, 168, and 163, mixing the colors. Color “post card” with 121 and 126, then color “Christmas Delivery” with 133.
- Color the inner border with 151 and 163, and the outer border with 126. Color the stamp outer area with 151 at the top and 163 at the bottom. Color the crown with 250, the star with 104, and the oval with 121. Use the brush with water to blend the colors and eliminate lines, cleaning the brush between colors. When dry, squeeze a couple drops of Smooch onto the craft sheet. Pick up the ink with a clean brush and paint all the leaves. Let dry.
- Glue the topper centered on the card front. Cut out the Color Me™ “sending Season’s greetings” label with a 1/16" white border along the edges. Color the oval with 121 and the border with 163. Blend the color in each section, then mat the label on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on green cardstock with ⅛" borders, then foam tape to the center.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x3½" red cardstock and mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut out the blank Color Me™ 2¾"x2" label and the “joy to you and all” label, both with 1/32" white edges. Cut out two holly clusters.
- Color the outer frame on the large label with 151 and blend with the brush and water. Color the holly with 166, 168, and 163 as for the front and blend. When dry, paint Smooch on the leaves as before. On the small label, color the center with 126 and the outer edges with 163 and blend. Foam tape the small label and glue the large label and holly as shown.