- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Lacy red textured paper and glue centered on the front. Cut out the Color Me™ rectangle doily card topper. Press the Arctic Deep pad onto the craft sheet a couple times, then spritz the ink once with water. Dip the paintbrush into the watered ink and paint the center area of the topper.
- Press Red Barn ink onto the craft sheet, spritz, then use to paint the inner border and ovals along the edges of the topper. Wrap crepe ribbon vertically, 1" from the left end and glue the ends to the back. Glue the topper centered on the front.
- Stamp “the magic…” on Lacy red corner paper with VersaMark ink, positioning tan swirls at the lower left. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Trim to 2⅜"x2⅝" and mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Cut a 1" narrow ribbon and fold in half. Glue to the greeting under the lower right corner, then foam tape the greeting to the front, overlapping the ribbon. Make a 4-loop crepe ribbon bow and tie the center with thread. Use tape to secure as shown. Thread a ⅝" button on 2" of sheer ribbon and secure to the bow center with tape. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Lacy blue corner paper with the corner at the lower left and glue to the inside, aligning the right edges. Cut 1¾"x5" of Lacy red border and glue along the left edge. Cut 2½"x1¾" Lacy red textured paper and stamp “merry Christmas” on it with VersaMark. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt.
- Mat the sentiment on white cardstock with 1/32" borders, then on black cardstock with ⅛" borders. Wrap sheer ribbon near the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Tie a 3" sheer ribbon onto the first, ⅞" from the left edge, and trim the ends. Glue the sentiment as shown.