- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Christmas Sweets red dotted paper. Cut 3"x4½" Christmas Sweets brown dotted paper and glue at the upper left, ⅜" from the left edge and ½" from the top.
- Cut 5"x1½" Christmas Sweets green circles paper. Punch a 6" green cardstock border, then trim to 5"x¾". Glue as a mat on the lower long edge of the green circles paper. Punch out the Candy Cane 3" circle tag and remove the nibs. Thread it onto a 7" ribbon, then wrap the ribbon across the green border, pinch the ends to gather, and glue to the back.
- Glue the border to the front, ⅜" from the bottom. Position the tag as shown and glue in place. Stamp “joy to all” on the tag near the right edge. Follow the package directions to punch out and assemble the Christmas Candy Papier Tole candy jar with foam tape between the layers. Glue as shown. Knot a 5" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the first ribbon as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Christmas Sweets red dotted paper. Punch two 6" long red cardstock borders, then trim to 5"x¾". Glue as mats on the long edges of the dotted paper, then glue the paper centered on the inside. Punch out the Christmas Candy Papier Tole label pieces, omitting #2. Stamp “season’s greetings” on piece #1, then assemble the remaining pieces with foam tape.
- Punch out the papier tole blank tag and stamp “noel” on it. Glue the label ¼" from the right edge, then foam tape the tag angled from under the candy cane on the left. Knot the sheer ribbon and glue beside the holly berries.