- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with brown cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Christmas Sweets red swirls paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 5½"x2¼" Christmas Sweets brown dotted paper and round the corners on the left end. Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, then wrap ribbon horizontally, ½" from the bottom, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, aligning the right edges.
- Cut 3⅜"x4½" green cardstock. Die cut the tree from Christmas Sweets green circles paper and glue to the green cardstock. Die cut the “joy” and three birds from Red Holographic paper, flipping the paper to cut out one bird. Glue the birds to the tree and place star Dazzles™ as shown. Mat on Red Holographic paper with 1/16" borders, then foam tape to the front, ⅜" from the right edge.
- Form a 2-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue over the first ribbon, next to the tree, then use glue to attach a crystal to the bow center. Glue “joy” above the bow. Die cut the tree from gold ripple paper and set it aside. Glue the gold ripple star to the green tree as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x5" Christmas Sweets red circles paper and mat the 5" edges on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 3⅜"x4½" green cardstock and glue the gold tree from step 3 on it. Mat on Red Holographic paper with 1/32" borders, then glue ⅞" from the right card edge.
- Stamp “joyous songs and…” on Christmas Sweets green dotted paper and trim to 2"x2¼". Mat on brown cardstock, then on gold ripple paper, both with 1/16" borders. Glue as shown, slipping the right edge under the tree’s left edge.
- Die cut three birds from Christmas Sweets red circles paper, flipping the paper for one bird, and glue as shown.