- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cut brown cardstock to cover the front. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Sweets candy cane paper and glue it centered on the cardstock. Cut a 3⅞"x5½" red cardstock and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the candy cane paper. Wrap brown ribbon horizontally, 1¾" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- Use the template to trace and cut a ticket pocket from Christmas Sweets red swirls paper. Fold it so the pocket front is the swirls paper and glue the tabs to the back. Punch a hole at the top and insert a brad, then glue the pocket to the front as shown, slipping it under the ribbon.
- Make a 4-loop bow with brown ribbon and tie the center with thread. Use tape to secure to the first ribbon, 1½" from the left edge. Punch out the Candy Cane die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Foam tape the tan gift ¾" from the right edge, overlapping the pocket and ribbon. Wrap the green swirl around the brown gift, then glue and foam tape the present as shown.
- Punch two holes in the candy die cut, then thread it onto a 3" green ribbon as a button. Use tape to secure to the bow center. Use the template to trace and cut a ticket tag from Christmas Sweets green dotted paper. Stamp “home is the…” on the tag, then mat it on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Fold a 3½" green ribbon and staple it to the tag top, then insert the tag into the pocket with a gift card.
- For the inside: Cut 3"x6" Christmas Sweets candy cane paper and glue next to the fold. Cut a 4"x3⅝" red cardstock and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Use the template to trace just the back section of the ticket pocket onto Christmas Sweets tan circles paper, omitting the pocket front. Cut out and stamp “may your days…” on it with the tab to the left. Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Punch a hole in the tag and insert a brad, then glue 1⅞" from the card top. Punch out the Candy Cane die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Punch holes in the candy and thread onto a 2" green ribbon as before, then glue the die cuts as shown.