- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with brown cardstock, leaving the lower half unglued. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Christmas Sweets brown circles paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 5"x3½" Christmas Sweets candy cane paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the front.
- Wrap a 7½" ribbon across the front, ½" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back, then glue the lower edge of the cardstock to the card base. Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Stamp “merry Christmas” on the oval label and foam tape it centered on the front.
- Glue a holly cluster on the label at the lower right, foam taping the leaves to the front. Wrap the green swirl around the bottom of the candy cane, then foam tape the candy cane and glue the swirl as shown. Foam tape a holly cluster to the label at the upper left, then tie a ribbon bow and glue over the candy cane bow.
- For the inside: Cut 5⅜"x3½" Christmas Sweets brown dotted paper and mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, ½" from the bottom. Stamp “may the treasures…” on Christmas Sweets red dotted paper and trim to 2⅝"x3½". Mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue as shown.
- Punch out the Candy Cane die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Cut a 4¼" section of the border and glue along the left edge of the sentiment. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the border, 1⅛" from the top. Glue the small candy cane and foam tape the gift as shown.