- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with red cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Sweets tan dotted paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 5¼"x6¾" red cardstock. Use the template to trace and cut four 8½" long strips each from Christmas Sweets red dotted, red swirls, and red circles papers.
- Place the strips, side by side, on the cardstock with the points in the upper left corner. When you’re satisfied with the layout, glue the strips in place, then trim the excess even with the cardstock. Cut ¾" off one long edge, then cut ¾" off one end of the “quilt” and set aside. Glue the quilt centered on the tan paper, then draw stitches along the edges of the strips and along the outer edges of the quilt and the tan paper.
- Punch out the Candy Cane green tag and tree. Foam tape the tree to the lower right corner. Cut 1⅞" off the tag bottom and set the top section aside. Stamp “‘tis the season to be jolly” on the bottom section, then wrap ribbon around the upper edge and knot at the left. Glue to the upper left corner.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue over the ribbon knot. Glue the button to the bow center, then knot two threads together, trim the ends, and glue to the button. Squeeze lacquer on the tree star and ornaments, then cover with glitter. Tap off the excess and let dry.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3¼" Christmas Sweets green circles paper and draw stitches on the long edges. Mat those edges on green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Cut the long quilt strip cut in step 2 to 6⅛" long, then draw stitches around the edges of both strips. Glue as shown.
- Stamp “the magic…” on Christmas Sweets tan dotted paper, trim to 2½"x2¾" and draw stitches along the edges. Mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue as shown with the tag top from step 3 tucked behind the upper right corner. Punch out a Candy Cane holly cluster and candy and remove the nibs. Glue as shown, then cover the candy and holly berries with lacquer and let dry. Knot a 2" ribbon and glue below the holly.