- For the card front: Open the card and cut 1" off the outer front edge. Close the card and turn with the fold at the top. Cut Christmas Sweets brown dotted paper to cover the front. Cut 5½"x3¼" Christmas Sweets red swirls paper and mat on red cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the brown paper. Wrap green ribbon across the paper, ½" from the top, gather the ends, and glue to the back. Glue the paper to the front.
- Tie a 5" green ribbon onto the first ribbon, 2" from the left edge. Use the template to trace and cut a curvy pocket from Christmas Sweets striped paper. Fold it with the stripes on the inside and glue the tabs to the back. Mat on red and green cardstock, both with 1/16" borders. Glue angled on the front, tucking it under the ribbon knot.
- Punch out the Candy Canes die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Cut a 6½" section from the border and glue extending off the lower front edge. Glue the tan gift just right of the pocket, then foam tape the large candy and red gift as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut a curvy tag from Christmas Sweets tan dotted paper. Stamp “love is the light…” on it, then mat on green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue a candy die cut to the tag top, then place pearls as shown. Tuck the tag in the pocket.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x1¾" Christmas Sweets red dotted paper and mat the upper edge on green cardstock with a 1/16" border. Glue to the inside, aligning the bottom edges. Stamp “may your days be merry…” on Christmas Sweets red circles paper and trim to 3"x1⅝". Mat on green cardstock with 1/32" borders, then on Christmas Sweets green dotted paper with ¼" borders. Mat on red cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the inside center.
- Punch out the Candy Cane die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Glue as shown, then place a pearl on the candy. Knot the red ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the candy cane.