- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with brown cardstock. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Christmas Sweets striped paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4¾"x2¾" Christmas Sweets green circles paper and mat the long edges on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the striped paper.
- Cut 4¾"x¾" gold ripple paper and glue centered across the green paper. Cut 3½"x4¾" Christmas Sweets green dotted paper. Die cut a green cardstock tree and glue centered on the dotted paper. Mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders then on Gold Ripple Holographic paper with 1/32" borders. Wrap ribbon across the upper left corner and glue the ends to the back. Glue the tree ½" from the top edge.
- Make a 4-loop bow, tie the center with thread, and glue to the first ribbon. Thread a ⅝" button, then glue to the bow center. Punch out the 2⅜"x1⅝" Candy Cane label and stamp “the beauty of the season” on it. Glue and foam tape overlapping the tree at the lower right. Place Jewel Dazzles™ and a star as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3½" Christmas Sweets green circles paper and mat the long edges on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue to the inside, ⅝" from the top. Stamp “the magic of Christmas…” on Christmas Sweets tan dotted paper and trim to 2⅝"x2⅞". Mat on green cardstock, then on Gold Ripple Holographic paper, both with 1/16" borders. Glue as shown.
- Die cut a green cardstock tree and glue to the inside, extending ¼" off the lower right edge. Trim the excess, then decorate with Red and Gold Star Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.