Tip: For more precise color application, use makeup sponges. Dab the sponge several times onto the inkpad, then rub onto paper in a circular motion. This technique works well for blending colors.
- Color around the edges of the paper with Aged Mahogany, either using the makeup sponge or direct inking. Blend in Barn Door inside of the Aged Mahogany. With the rest of the white space, blend areas of Barn Door with Worn Lipstick.
- Cut two tags from the Tags & Borders. Ink them with make-up sponges, using Aged Mahogany and Worn Lipstick. Leave white space for the captions.
- Photos: Mat a 2 ¾”x7” photo on white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat again onto red cardstock, leaving a ¼” border. Do the same with two 2 ½”x4” photos.
- Glue the tall photo 1 ¾” from the left and 2” from the bottom. Glue one of the small photos 4 ½” from the left and 1 ¾” from the top. Glue the other small photo 1 ¾” from the right and 2” from the bottom.
- Journaling: Write captions on the tags. Insert a Boutique Brad into each tag. Foam tape the larger one to the page tilted, 1 ½” from the top and 1 ¼” from the right. Foam tape the smaller one tilted, 4” from the right and 3” from the bottom.