Click to view a larger image
- Position the template on the back of the gingham paper. Trace the basket, and lid pattern from gingham paper, including the fold lines and cut lines. Trace the basic handle (not the inside shape) and tag patterns on the back of denim paper, including the fold lines and cut lines. Keep your pencil close to the inside edge.
- Remove the template and cut along the outside of the shapes. Punch holes over the dots. Fold along the lines and unfold. Then cut the slits in the basket shape.
- Start on one side of the basket, fold flap A up and place a brad in your punched hole without fastening it (leave the prongs straight). Then fold flap B and thread onto the brad prongs inside your basket. Do the same with flaps C,D,E,F, and G.
- Attach the denim handle by threading the circular tabs onto the unfastened brads. Write on the tag, then press the tag opening over a fabric brad at the side of the basket and glue into place. Add the lid by threading the circular tabs onto the unfastened brads. Fasten the brads closed.
- Remove the border from the Dazzle sheet and add to the center of the handle, trimming ends as needed. Attach a 1 5/8" Dragonfly Dazzle to the right side of the lid. Add a small flower from the Dazzle sheet to the side of the basket beneath the fabric brad.