Click to view a larger image
- Cut the card to 3 1/4”x6 1/2” and cover with black glimmer paper. Cut a rectangle of 3”x6” pink diamond paper and round the corners using the punch. Stamp a corner stamp 1/2” from the top and bottom of the rectangle as shown. Use the knife to cut around the point of the corner top. (This will make the flaps to attach the vellum rectangle.)
- Cut two 1/4”x3 3/4” striped paper strips and glue across the pink diamond paper as shown.
- Cut a 2 3/8”x3 3/4” rectangle of blue vellum and round the corners with the punch. Stamp a medallion at the center of the rectangle. Stamp “Just a note” under the medallion. Slip the vellum under the cut-away flaps and secure the vellum to the paper by using a small pink flower with a blue mini brad at the center.
- Glue the pink diamond rectangle to the card front and glue the striped paper strips to the card edges. Trim the strips even with the card edges.
- For the inside: Glue a 1 1/2” wide strip of striped paper to the bottom of the card inside back and trim even with the card edge. Stamp “Thinking of you” on the paper and secure a blue flower brad at the top of the strip.