Click to view a larger image
- Place the striped border at the top of the page. Secure the “Snow” cut-out, with a snowflake brad at the center, to the top of the page using foam tape.
- Mat a 3”x4 1/4” photo onto aqua textured paper. Cut a 3 1/2”x5 1/2” navy blue textured mat and stamp three medallions near the bottom edge. Secure a snowflake brad to the center medallion. Use the X-acto® knife to cut around the top edge of the medallions and slip the photo under the cut-away portion. Mat again with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16” wide border.
- Arrange the matted photo on the left side of the page. Stamp two corners at the top and two arrow corners under the photo as shown. Use the knife to cut around the points of the arrows. Computer journal on white cardstock and cut into a rectangle. Slip the journaling between the cut-away arrows as shown.
- Mat two 4”x3 1/4” photos with textured navy paper, leaving 1/16” wide borders. Arrange and glue on the right side of the page. Stamp journaling arrows onto white cardstock and cut out. Glue and foam tape to the page as shown.
- Snowflakes: Stamp some snowflakes directly onto the photos using StazOn® ink. Stamp others onto both white and textured navy paper. Cut out and either glue or foam tape to the page. Embellish some with snowflake brads.