- Cover the box sides with red paper before folding. Trim excess paper. Cover the box front, bottom and lid using one piece of paper. Begin folding sides as you trim excess paper—this will ensure that the paper does not shrink away from the edges after folding.
- Decorate the box lid using die-cuts from the Instant Card Art. Stamp red arrows on white cardstock and cut out. Glue to the lid.
- For the inside: Cut a 3 3/8"x12" strip of white cardstock. Accordion fold into three 3" wide pleats. Cover the top fold with red textured paper and decorate with more die-cuts. Glue an "up" arrow to the top back, to use as a pull.
- Glue green dot paper to the next two pages, and glue small photos to the right and left edges on each. Decorate with more die-cuts, as shown.
- For the stamped message arrows: Computer journal and print text in red then stamp arrows over the text using red ink. Cut out and attach with foam tape.
- Glue the last page of the accordion to the inside of the pizza box.