Designer Tip: This Foil Papier Tole peacock embellishment is so beautiful and makes Cardmaking easy for you! Great for many occasions!
- Card front: Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card front with green/black patterned paper. Cut a 4 3/4"x6 1/4" aqua floral paper and glue centered to the card front. Ink the edges of the card front.
- Cut a 4 1/4"x5 3/4" purple dots paper and place vertically. Stamp the looped border image along the left edge of the paper with Black ink. Stamp “HAPPY” and “thoughts” staggered near the upper left corner of the paper. Ink the edges of the paper and let dry. Glue centered to the aqua paper on the card front.
- Punch out the die-cut pieces for the peacock and layer together with foam tape. Glue to the purple dotted paper to the right of the words, as shown. Add Teal Jewel Dazzles™ to the papier tole embellishment and stamped flower image with “Happy”. Use a 10” length of 1/4" wide teal sheer ribbon to tie a bow, then Zot™ the bow near the words.
- Card inside: Cut a 2 1/4"x2 1/2" purple dots paper and stamp “Do something EVERY DAY...” centered on it. Ink the edges black and mat on aqua flowers paper with 1/2” borders. Mat on green/black patterned paper with 1/8” borders. Glue to the inside, even with the fold and 2” from the bottom.
- Punch out the die-cut foil tag pieces plus a small round extra art piece. Stamp the butterfly with swirls image angled on the green portion of the tag. Let dry. Layer remaining die-cut pieces with foam tape. Glue overlapping the right edge of the aqua matting on the inside of the card. Embellish the die-cuts, stamped words and butterfly with Teal Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.