Designer Tip: Use the small oval cutting die to cut the center from a large oval die-cut.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with Simply Susan gray border paper, keeping the border on the bottom.
- TECHNIQUE: ACETATE WINDOW Place the large scallop oval cutting die face up on the cutting platform. Open your card and place the front panel face down over the cutting die, keeping the cutting die above the printed border on the card. Following your die cutting machine manufacturer’s instructions, cut out the window in the card, then ink the window edges. Glue or Zot™ a 5”x6 1/2” acetate on the back of your card front.
- Cut one large Lacey Oval from Purple Holographic paper, then use the small scallop oval cutting die to cut out the center and glue centered on the window.
- Cut out around the artwork of the Simply Susan gray border paper, and glue onto the lower left corner of your card, as shown, allowing part of the artwork to cover part of the window. Glue vine ribbon and Zot™ on a lavender bow, as shown.
- Card inside: Cover with Simply Susan lilac texture paper.
- Cut one small scallop oval from Simply Susan gray border paper, ink the edges and mat on Purple Holographic paper. Glue on the center, checking to be sure the oval is centered behind the window.
- Stamp “THE Best THING…” on the label center. Zot™ on a knot of vine with the lavender ribbon.