Designer’s Tip: An X-acto® penknife and cutting mat are helpful when cutting around the edges of the Dazzles.
- Card front: Trace and cut out a Bracket Cutaway from pink swirl paper and mat on black cardstock. Glue to the card front and cut around the edges. Glue a small blue flower die cut 1” from the bottom and next to the left edge. Glue a small yellow flower at the bottom 1/2” from the left. Foam tape a pink flower 1” from the bottom and 1 1/2” from the left. Foam tape a blue swirl tag above the flowers as shown. Zot a red dot bow at the top of the tag.
- Back a large butterfly with yellow paper and glue to the tag. Back a medium butterfly with pink paper and glue to the yellow flower. Glue a blue die cut butterfly tucked slightly behind the blue flower, and glue a pink die cut butterfly 1” from the top and 1/4” from the left.
- Place the “Smile” Dazzles 1 1/2” from the top, and a small butterfly Dazzles at the top.
- Inside card: Cover the card with pink flower paper and ink the edges black. Place “Find Beauty…” 2 1/2” from the top. Place a swirl below the sentiment. Back a small butterfly with teal paper and glue to the right 2” from the top. Place a small black butterfly above the blue, and a yellow die cut butterfly at the top of the “B” as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Fresh Cut Paper Pack (link)
- Fresh Cut Foil Tags and Labels (link)
- Beauty & Blossoms Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- StazOn™ black ink pad (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card (link)