Designer’s Tip: Use vellum to mute a heavily patterned background paper to showcase your die-cut card focal.
- Trim your card to a 5” square and place with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with red/yellow/teal/black floral paper and ink the edges black. Cut a 4” vellum dots square and glue centered to the card front.
- Punch out the yellow/silver foil label shape from the center of the large foil frame and place vertically. Write or computer print “It’s your birthday!” across the bottom right and glue to the right side of the vellum square. Punch out the red/yellow/blue floral cluster die-cut and foam tape overlapping the foil label and vellum on the card front as shown.
- Place “Smile” word sticker along the left bottom edge of the vellum square, so it also overlaps the foil label. Tie a red sheer ribbon bow and Zot it to the top right edge of the foil label.
- Ink the edges of a 5”x1” piece of floral paper and glue across the inside, 1 1/2" from the bottom. Glue a 5”x1/2” vellum dots strip across the center of the paper. Write or computer print “May all your wishes come true.” on the ivory/red/teal foil tag. Glue the tag overlapping the paper on the right side of the inside. Glue the blue flower die-cut overlapping the paper and tag. Place a heart sticker on the tag below the words. Zot knotted ribbon to the top of the tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Fresh Cut Paper Pack (link)
- Vellum Dots paper (link)
- Fresh Cut Ribbons—15” length of 1/4" wide red sheer ribbon (link)
- Fresh Cut Foil Tags and Labels (link)
- 30 Fresh Cut Die-Cuts (link)
- Beauty & Blossoms Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- 5”x6 1/2" blank white card (link)
- StazOn™ black ink pad (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- foam tape (link)
- black permanent pen or Laser computer printer (link)
- font: Corinthia professional