- Trace the star shape onto the white side of the pink dots paper. When tracing, keep your pencil toward the inside edge of the lines. Be sure to trace the fold lines. Cut out the star.
- Turn the template over and align with the pink petals. Add the swirls to each petal with the brown pen. Ink the edges of the petals and let dry.
- Use the template to trace a small tag from pink dotted paper. Mat on brown, then write "thank you" on it (or use your computer printer).
- Use the template to trace the inside shape onto white paper, trim slightly smaller, and glue to the inside. Make a hole in the center, for the brad. Write your message on the inside.
- Ink the embossed brad and add to the small brown flower. To close the card, fold in the petals on the fold lines in a clockwise direction, lifting the first petal to tuck in the last few petals.
- Attach the brad with the flower through the center hole on the inside, leaving some room to easily open and close the card.