- Place the template on the back of the black/white swirls and hearts paper. Trace the design with a pencil, and cut it out. Ink the edges of the large petals on the patterned side, and the outer petals on the white side. Let dry.
- Fold in the petals on the fold lines, then unfold. Fold the outer petals back along the fold lines and keep them folded. Working clockwise, start folding the large petals inward. Untuck the edges that may have overlapped. The small petals will be on the inside now, and will be white.
- Cover a small flower punch-out with black textured paper, trimming edges evenly with the flower. Ink the edges. Punch a hole in the paper-covered flower and insert a wedding cake brad.
- Use the template to add swirls to the white inner petals with the black pen, as shown. Trace and then cut out two white tags. Write "On your wedding day" on one tag and ink the edges. Mat on black textured paper and trim to a thin border. Attach to an outer petal with a silver mini brad. Write "Best wishes" on the bottom of the remaining tag.
- Use the template to trace the inside shape onto black/white swirls and hearts paper, trim slightly smaller, then glue to the inside of the card. Glue the "best wishes" tag on the inside and make a hole at the center of the inside to add the flower with the cake brad. Tuck in the petals to close the card. Use pliers to pull brad prongs flat while leaving space so the brad isn't attached to tightly.
- To open the card, pull the large petals out from the center. To close, tuck outer petals of the card beneath the center flower.