Click to view a larger image
- Trace the star shape onto the white side of the green and silver striped paper. When tracing, keep your pencil toward the inside edge of the lines. Be sure to trace the fold lines. Cut out the star and erase any outside edge pencil lines.
- Fold each point inward on the inner fold line, and then unfold. Fold each outer fold inward along the fold line, and then unfold. This gives extra dimension to your card.
- Working clockwise, fold the large points inward. After the first fold, you'll need to tuck the next fold underneath the previous one. Repeat tucking and folding.
- Insert a red Great Big Brad in the center, taking care not to insert the brad too tightly—the card recipient will need to be able to untuck the folds!
- Press large silver pearls along the points, and place a swirl of small pearls in the center.
- The card can be presented as is—or you can write a special message on the inside!