- Place the template on the back of the yellow dots paper. Use a pencil to trace the design and then cut it out. Crease along the fold lines.
- Using pink swirls paper, cover the white side on the rounded tips of the petals, from the outer folds. Trim to fit. Using the smallest zig-zag border from the Easy Stitches template, draw a border with black pen around the edges of the petals on the front of the yellow dots paper.
- Use the template to trace the center pentagon onto the back of blue paper and cut out. Cut a slightly smaller pentagon of green paper, mat on the blue paper and glue to the card center. Using the small cross on the Easy Stitches template, draw a border bridging the green and blue papers in black pen. Write "Celebrate and be…" along the inside edge that will be at the top left of your card.
- Make a hole at the center of the inside (use the template as a guide) and close the card, folding in the petals on the fold lines in a clockwise direction. Lift the first petal to tuck in the last petal and un-tuck the rounded edges of the inner flaps if they have overlapped.
- Use the word rub-ons to rub the word "happy" on a yellow Great Big Brad and attach through the center hole on the inside.
- For the tag: Use the template to trace a large tag from green paper. Mat on blue, then write "birthday" along the bottom. Make a mini flower from the pink dotted paper, following the same directions as the giant flower. Draw a hashed-line border around the outer edges of the petals. Attach with a yellow standard brad through the middle to the tag, just above "birthday." Attach the tag to the pink part of one of the petals, slipping under the Great Big Brad, so that it angles outward in the lower right side of the card.