- Place the template on the back of the black/white/green/red flowers and swirls paper. Use a pencil to trace the design and cut it out. Ink the edges of the large petals on the patterned side, and the outer petals on the white side. Let dry.
- Fold in the petals on the fold lines, then unfold. Fold the outer petals back along the fold lines and keep them folded. Working clockwise, start folding the large petals inward. Untuck the edges that may have overlapped. The small petals will be on the inside now, and will be white.
- Use the template to add swirls to the smaller white petals with the black pen. Then, use the template to trace and cut out a small light green tag. Write "thinking of you " on it and ink the edges. Attach to an outer petal as shown.
- Trace the inside shape onto light green paper and trim slightly smaller, then glue to the inside of the card. Write "On this beautiful day" on white paper, trim and ink the edges. Glue to the bottom of the inside. Make a hole at the center of the inside and then tuck in the petals to close the card. Place the Brad Buddy™ over the center and press the brad prongs through the hole. Use the pliers to pull the brad prongs flat at the back while leaving space so the brad isn't attached too tightly.
- To open the card, pull the large petals out from the center counter clockwise. To close, tuck outer petals of the card beneath the medallion center.