- Place the template on the back of the brown flower paper; trace it, including the fold lines, and cut out. Ink all the edges and let dry.
- Lay the flower flat, pull a string of small pearls from the backing, and apply it along the curved edge of the smaller white petals. Use your fingers to pull away the excess two to three pearls.
- Make a hole in the center of the card and insert a great big brad. Be sure to leave room to fold and unfold the flaps. Attach a rhinestone flower to the brad, and then use the Ultimate Glue to attach a single pearl on top. Fold the flower according to the template instructions.
- For the portfolio: Cover the front with the brown dot paper and trim the edges. Cut a 1" strip of brown floral paper, ink the edges and glue to the top flap as shown. Ink the edges of the portfolio and let dry.
- Trace a small flower from the template onto the back of the brown dot paper, and cut out. Attach the flower to the strip; on top of a treasures felt flower with a treasures button on top. Attach two more felt flowers to the strip, with a button and a rhinestone as shown. Write a greeting on the lower portion of the flap.
- Attach two strands of the larger pearls along the bottom of the portfolio. Leave a space in the middle for the rhinestone flower with a pearl attached on top.