- Trace the template shape onto the green vellum using pencil. Cut out and pre-fold according to the template directions. Erase the pencil lines and use the white pen to outline around the edges of the spiral. Trace a swirl shape on every other flap.
- Line the inside of the card with textured green paper by tracing the inner lines of the template and cut out the shape. Glue to the inside back of the card. Stamp a sentiment, making sure to leave space at the center for the mini spiral, or it will cover the stamped words.
- Trace the mini spiral shape onto the back of the green swirls paper and cut out. Use the cotton swab to apply green ink around the edges of each flap. Fold and secure with a green flower brad over a small light green silk flower.
- Fold the card according to the template instructions and attach the mini spiral with the brad to the card center, taking care to leave room to fold and unfold the flaps.
- For the tag: Trace the tag shape onto textured green paper. Tear a strip of green swirls paper and glue it across the center of the tag. Stamp a sentiment and ink the edges green. Secure a green flower near the top and punch a hole for the string. Hang from the card center.