- The bakery box looks great when made from the glitter paper.
- Wrap red and white baker’s twine around the box to make it extra Christmasy!
- Fill your bakery box with truffles, candy, jewelry, or other small gift items to delight your recipient.
- Place the template on the back of the green glitter paper and trace the bakery box, including the Pretty Frame Window in the top of the box. Cut out the box and cut out the window with an X-acto knife. Cut a 1 3/4’ square of clear overlay and place a small Zot in each corner. Adhere the overlay to the inside, covering the window opening. Score all the fold lines with the back of your X-acto knife. Fold and unfold along all the fold lines. Assemble the box. To glue the tabs, use Zots or a thick layer of glue stick.
- Place the silver Christmas trees border sticker around the left, front, and right sides of the box, 1/4” up from the bottom. Trim off excess border and place on the back panel. Cut 2” of the Christmas lights border and place along the top of the box, above the window. Place two small Christmas trees in the bottom left and a scattering of silver stars around the window. Place your gift inside the box.
- Make a tag with the template using red cardstock. Stamp “JOY” and some snowflakes around the tag with Versamark. Sprinkle on white embossing powder and emboss with a heat tool. Wrap red and white baker’s twine twice around the box, twist the ends, and wrap twice around the opposite sides. Tie a knot at the top, string the tag through one end and tie another knot. Tie a bow to finish.