- Ink the edges of the card heavily for a darker shaded look. A makeup sponge may help achieve this look.
- Place the cardstock die-cuts on foam tape for added dimension.
- With the fold on the left, cover card with green paper. Heavily ink the edges black. Follow the template instructions to make a 7-link “Chain Link” chain. Alternate purple, black, and orange for the links. Glue the chain starting from the bottom right and curving to the top left as shown. Adhere the individual links to the card with Zots.
- Place the spider web swirl 3/4” from the top and right. Punch out a large blank purple label and a smaller orange label and trim or sand off the nibs. Place “Happy” on the orange piece and foam tape it tilted to the top right as shown. Place “haunting” on the larger purple label and foam tape below the spider web as shown. Trim off a piece of the drips border to fit the label and place along the bottom of the label. Place the coffin, spiders, bat, eyes, and cat on card as shown.
- For the inside: Glue a 5”x3 1/2” piece of green across the card 1 1/4” from the top. Glue a 5”x3” piece of purple centered on the green. Place the black drips border along the top of the purple. Place the spider web swirl near the bottom left of the purple piece. Glue the small ghost and “Boo!” to card as shown. Add a spider and a couple bat Dazzles as shown.