- Mat a 5”x8 photo with pink and then aqua cardstock, leaving 1/8”-wide borders. Center the mat on the page with the background paper border at the top. Secure a white starburst brad directly onto the photo. Secure three standard brads to the top left of the photo and a large fairy punch-out on the right side, overlapping the photo.
- Foam tape the “Tink” punch-outs at the bottom of the photo and the “?” from the monograms book.
- Crop another photo into a 2 3/4” square and mat with pink cardstock. Adhere to the left side of the larger photo. Use the photo as part of a cluster of embellishments, including a journaled tag, a flower punch-out and a bow.
- Crop three photos into squares and rectangles and mat with both aqua and pink cardstocks, leaving 1/8” wide borders. Place two white starburst brads between the photos and a cluster of three foam-taped flowers at the lower left. Add an additional yellow flower and silver fairy brad to the lower right.
- Computer journal and cut into thin strips. Attach the strips next to each corresponding photo.