- Cut a 9 1/4"x8 1/2" rectangle of pink swirls paper. Attach the flowered strip along the bottom of the rectangle.
- Mat the first photo on pastel green paper, leaving a 1/8" border and attach it in the upper left corner of the pink swirls paper, about 1/4" from the edge. Attach the fairy Brad Buddy™ and pink sparkle brads in the upper left corner over the photo as shown.
- On the second photo use an X-acto® knife to cut around the image of the person. Punch out the large purple wings and slip them under the cut areas of the photo. Secure the wings on the back with a piece of tape. Mat the photo on pastel green paper with 1/8" border and attach it on the bottom right corner of the pink swirls paper, about 1/4" from the edge.
- Attach the pink swirls paper flush along the right side of the teal background paper, about 1" from the bottom.
- Punch out "I believe in fairies" and attach in the upper right corner. Mat journaling on pastel green paper and attach, overlapping the flowered strip beneath the first photo. Punch out the striped swirl and attach it overlapping the bottom left corner.
- Mat a larger photo at the top of an oversized pastel green mat, about 8 1/2" tall, with 1/8" borders on the sides. Attach it on left side of the teal background paper, leaving 1/4" along the left side and aligning it vertically with the pink matting on the first page. Trim a piece of the flowered strip to fit across the green paper and attach it along the bottom of the photo.
- Journal on a 2"x4 1/2" rectangle of white paper and attach to the left on the green matting below the photo, leaving a 1/8" border on three sides. Punch out the fairy bracket and attach it overlapping the right side of the journaling. Attach a white star brad on the teal paper above the large photo.
- Mat two square photos on pastel green paper, with 1/8" borders. Attach one photo angled left in the bottom right of the page and the second photo overlapping it, angled right on the top right of the page.
- Attach a white star brad through the top center of the bottom photo. Punch out the purple fairy and attach it along the right side of the large photo and matting, so that her wand points to the white star brad.