- Mat two photos on yellow cardstock, then mat them both onto one piece of aqua cardstock, leaving 2" between the photos. Mat again on white cardstock and use a white pen to draw lines and squiggles to frame each photo.
- Glue ribbon across the space between the photos, securing the ribbon to the back of the photo mat with tape. Attach brads at either end and foam-tape the "Pixie Pals" punch-out in the center. Glue the corners of the oversize mat to the right side of the background paper.
- Attach the fairy punch-out to the left side of the mat, tucking her feet beneath the mat and with her left hand overlapping the mat. Add journaled pieces, a butterfly tag attached with a mini brad and the star brad as shown.
- Mat a large photo on yellow paper, then glue to the top of an 8 1/2"x10 1/4" aqua rectangle, leaving 2" of space on the left side. Write or computer journal on white paper, then mat it on yellow paper. Glue journaling on the bottom center of the aqua mat, and mat the whole piece on white paper.
- Use a white pen to draw lines and squiggles on the mat around the photo and journaling block. Glue a ribbon across the mat in between the two, securing the ends to the back of the mat with clear tape. Use foam tape to add fairy punch-outs to the ribbon, and then add mini brads to the left side of the ribbon.
- Glue the mat to the swirls and butterflies background paper, just to the right of the center. Attach a silver fairy brad to the lavender tag, and add a smaller tag to the top with a mini brad. Attach tags and the "all about the glow" punch-out to the left side of the photo. Glue a small piece of knotted ribbon next to the photo.