- Turn the card so the fold is on the top. Cover the card front with the striped paper, and trim even with the card. Mat the flowers strip on bright yellow paper leaving a 1/4" on the top and bottom and attach across bottom of card.
- Secure a butterfly Brad Buddy™ in upper left of the paper, and attach yellow mini brads in a winding pattern beneath the butterfly to create a flying trail.
- Cut three lengths of yellow ribbon and attach on the right side of the card, leaving about 1 1/2" from the top of the card. Trim ribbons at different lengths and fix right ends with standard pink brads. Punch out the words "Light", "Bright &", and "Sparkly" and attach each with foam tape towards the left end of each ribbon and hanging slightly below the ribbon.
- Journal "Hope your birthday is" on white paper, trim and chalk around edges with pink chalk. Mat on bright yellow paper and attach above ribbons, tucked under the right wing of the butterfly.
- For the Inside: Cut a 5"x3 1/2" rectangle of bright yellow paper and attach centered on the card inside. Cut a 1" strip of striped paper and attach across the top of the bright yellow rectangle. Journal "Celebrate the magic!" on white paper, trim and chalk around edges with pink. Attach centered between bright yellow and striped papers.