Designer’s Tip: When heat embossing, I recommend always swiping the area with the Perfect Printing Pouch before stamping—this is especially helpful when using detail embossing powder, which otherwise can stick to unwanted areas.
- Place the card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with brown cardstock. Cut 6 1/4”x4 3/4” of teal/pink tile and round the bottom two corners with the 1/2” Corner Chomper. Glue centered to the card. Use the Corner Chomper to round the bottom two corners of the card.
- Cut a 6”x6” square of yellow floral paper. Use the Flower Mini 8 punch to create a punched circle (follow the package instructions). Fold the circle 2 1/2” from one edge so that the pink side shows. Place a piece of brown cardstock inside the folded circle and trace around the pink folded section with a pencil. Remove the cardstock and cut 1/8” outside of the pencil line. Glue the cut cardstock to the folded circle, behind the pink folded portion. Glue the fold shut. Mat the large circle on brown cardstock with a 1/8” border. Glue to card with the straight side along the top as shown.
- Add teal Jewel Dazzles™ to the flower punch-outs. Cut 6 1/4” of yellow gingham ribbon. Cut another 8” of the same ribbon and tie it in a loose bow. String the other piece of ribbon through the back center of the bow. Tighten the bow. Place the ribbon with the bow across the card 3/4” from the bottom. Use Zips™ adhesive lines to attach the ribbon to the card with the bow at the right side as shown.
- Inside: Glue 6 1/2”x2 1/2” of yellow floral across the top. Glue teal/pink tile pattern to cover the remaining area. Glue 6 1/2”x1/2” of brown cardstock across the middle.
- Emboss in white your stamped greeting in the center of 3 1/2”x2” of pink texture. Round the corners with the Corner Chomper. Mat on brown cardstock with a 1/8” border. Glue to center.
- Punch once on the corner of brown cardstock with the Mini 8 punch. Glue the design to the bottom left corner of the card, trimming to fit. Repeat for the right bottom corner. Add teal flower Jewel Dazzles™ along the brown stripe, on the yellow floral paper, and on the two brown corners as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Flower Mini 8 Punch (link)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- Boutique Ribbon Set (link)
- Teal Flower Jewel Dazzles (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Brown cardstock (link)
- Rounded Corner Chomper (link)
- Perfect Printing Pouch (link)
- Acrylic blocks (link)
- VersaMark™ ink pad (link)
- White detail embossing powder (link)
- Heat embossing tool (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Zips™ adhesive lines (link)