- The silver linen paper is a great background for the snowflakes foil paper tole.
- The strip of vellum strategically masks some of the metallic shine on the card so that the greeting and papier tole stand out.
- I used some of the single snowflakes on the front and inside, leaving the inside papier tole as a single flat layer so I can close the card flat.
- With the fold on top, cover the card with silver linen paper. Place the Flurries template over the card, secure edges with stencil tape, and sponge Ocean ink over the snowflakes. Remove the template and add snowflakes to the remainder of the card front. Remove the template. You can clean the template by spraying it with Stazon cleaner and dabbing with a paper towel.
- Glue a 6 1/2”x2 3/4” strip of vellum across the middle of the card. Print “warm winter wishes” on the blue label and glue 3/4” from the left and 1 1/4” from the top.
- Glue the first layer of the snowflake papier tole to the card overlapping the label as shown. Assemble the remaining layers of papier tole, placing foam tabs in between the layers. Punch out some single snowflakes from the sheet and foam tape to label as shown.
- For the inside: Glue 6 1/2”x1 1/2” of silver linen paper across the top. Print a greeting on a blue label and glue 1 1/2” from the top and 3/4” from the right. Glue the first layer of the snowflake border across the top, going off the right side of the card by 1/2”; trim excess. Glue single snowflakes scattered as shown.