- For the front: With fold on left, cover front with burgundy swirls. Cut a 4 ½”x6” piece of ornament corner paper, including the 3 large ornaments, and glue to the center of the burgundy swirl. Cut 1 ½”x2 ½” of ivory ornament paper and print a greeting on it. Trim off the top 2 corners and mat onto teal texture, leaving a 1/8” border. Insert a gold brad at the top and glue to the bottom right of the card, ½” from the right.
- Use Gold Lamé Smooch ink to accent the ornament toppers. Glue small brown grosgrain bows to the tops of the 3 large ornaments.
- For the inside: Cover the inside (both panels) with ornament paper. Fill in the ornament toppers with Gold Lamé Smooch ink. Glue teal texture triangles over the 2 right corners and the bottom left corner. Glue brown/cream gingham ribbon across the top right and bottom left corners as shown.
- Print an inside greeting on a 1 ½” square of ivory ornament paper. Trim off corners and mat onto burgundy swirl (do not trim the mat corners). Glue to card ½” from the bottom and right. Glue a small brown/cream gingham bow to the top of the greeting.
- For the pop-up: Follow the template instructions to make a burgundy swirl ornament pop-up. Paint the topper and the star with Gold Lamé Smooch ink. Center the ornament, fold the side tabs back, and glue tabs to card. Test out your pop-up action before you glue it down.