- Cover the card front with the striped border paper. Cut out and glue 1/2" strips of green and purple to the left of the card, as shown. Glue a blue ribbon over the paper seams and Zot a bow to the top. Stamp "thinking of you" to the card front with purple ink.
- Stamp 3 large butterflies, 1 medium and 2 mini butterflies on light blue paper with the VersaMark ink. Dust with white embossing powder then emboss with a heat tool.
- Color the spaces in the large butterflies with pink, purple and blue chalk. Use the Dove blender pen to brighten and set the color. Add a small and medium butterfly to the ribbon strip, as shown.
- Cut out the 3 large butterflies, leaving the antenna on only 1 butterfly. Place on your work surface in a row with the antenna butterfly in the center. Fold the butterflies in half. Take the butterfly on the left and glue back of the right wing to the back of the center butterfly's left wing. Now glue the center butterfly's right wing to the left wing of the butterfly on the right. Glue this 3D butterfly angled on the tag.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2 1/4"x5" piece of striped border paper, glue 3/8" green and purple strips to the top and bottom and inset mini brads, as shown. Stamp, emboss and color a large butterfly on the right. Stamp "Get well soon" and ink the edges with chalk ink. Glue to the inside of the card.