- Cut a 4 1/2"x6 1/4" piece of red paper and a 1"1/2"x5"strip of green paper and ink the edges. Place the green paper 1" from the top of the red, insert mini brads on each side, as shown and glue to the card front.
- To layer stamps without overlapping create a mask with a stick note. Color the flower stamp with red and green brush markers then stamp on white cardstock. Place the mask over the stamped flower and stamp the second flower to the left of the first, overlapping petals and leaves. Move the mask to cover the second flower and stamp a third image on the left, remove the mask.
- Use the embossing stamp pad and stamp " Merry Christmas" blow the stamped images. Dust with embossing powder and emboss with a heat gun. Trim into a rectangle and mat on black. Inset a gold mini brad into the center of each flower.
- Foam tape the focal to the strip, as shown. Zot a knotted ribbon length, as shown. Ink the edges of the card.
- Inside the card: Glue inked 1/2"x6 1/4" red and green strips on the right of the inside back. Stamp a flower then insert a mini brad in the center.