Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 5 1/4"-wide strip of paisley paper. Use the punch to make a semi-circle in the upper left corner. Attach the orange, maroon and green brads around the semi-circle, as shown. Adhere the strip vertically on the page leaving 6/8" on the left side.
- Mat a photo on burgundy cardstock, leaving an extra 1/2 " on the left side. Attach a 1/4" strip of the striped paper to the left of the photo. Adhere an orange and green brad on the bottom of the strip.
- Journal on a 4 1/2"x6 1/2" piece of ivory cardstock. Attach two maroon brads on the right corners. Adhere the journaling and matted photo to the page, as shown.
- Punch-out the monograms to spell S-e-n-i-o-r. Use the tan ones for S and o, and the dark brown ones for e, n and r; sand the edges. Cover the i with the stripes paper. Attach the monograms above the photo and journaling.
- Stamp an arrow onto the striped paper and cut out. Mat onto maroon cardstock. Attach an orange leaf in the semi-circle.