Click to view a larger image
- Cover the top flap of the portfolio with the orange paper: Apply glue to the flap, and then place the paper even with the top edge of the flap. Trim around the edges with scissors. Ink the edges brown.
- Cover the bottom flap with swirls border paper, placing the border at the bottom of the flap. Trim excess paper from the edges, then ink with brown.
- Stamp “thanks” and a swirl with black at the bottom left corner of the portfolio.
- Layer a small orange flower on top of a medium brown flower and punch a hole at the base. Insert a green brad, and then use a Zot™ to attach the leaves to the flap.
- Tie a burgundy ribbon around the top flap of the portfolio.