Designer Tip: When applying the embossing paste over the template, don’t go all the way to the template edges because the look will be too uniform and not “loose” enough.
- Background: Start with Gypsy Jewels green stripe paper as your background and distress the edges with your sanding block. Place on your craft sheet and paint all four corners and edges with Bundled Sage Distress Paint.
- Place the Climbing Vine template off the edges of the upper left background corner and apply white embossing paste over the template with the squeegee, staying within the outer edges. Pull the squeegee across the surface of the template leaving a thin, smooth layer of embossing paste.
- Dust the wet paste with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and heat emboss with the heat gun, drying the paste and melting the embossing powder. Repeat the process on the lower right corner.
- Heavily sand and distress the edges of an 11”x11” Gypsy Jewels green ombre paper, tearing off the upper left and lower right corners. Place on your craft sheet and paint the torn corners and edges with Picket Fence Distress Paint. Use the same process as in step-2 with the template and Silver Embossing Paste to create two silver paste stenciled areas, as shown. Note: be sure the paste is placed so that your photo will not entirely cover the stenciled areas. Let dry. Glue on your page center.
- Paint two Small Scroll stamps with the two distress inks and use to stamps at the upper left and lower right areas of the green paper, as shown.
- Photos: Heavily sand the edges of a 6”x4” photo and set aside. Distress and sand the edges of a 6 1/4”x4 1/4” black cardstock, VersaMark the corners and dust with Aged Silver embossing enamel. Heat to emboss. Glue the photo on the mat and foam tape over a 5”x5” Gypsy Jewels yellow stripe paper with distressed edges, as shown.
- Cut a large Rectangular Frame die-cut from black cardstock and ink all over with VersaMark™. Dust with Aged Silver embossing enamel. VersaMark™ two opposite corners, dust with Silver Glass glitter and heat emboss from underneath, to embed. Zot™ over your photo at an angle, as shown.
- Journaling: Journal “Charming”, “Beguiling” and a name on 1 1/2”x3/4” Gypsy Jewels yellow stripe papers and heavily distress the edges. Foam tape each over the upper left stamped area, as shown.
- Embellishments: VersaMark™ an “always” chipboard word, dust with Silver Tinsel embossing powder and heat set. Foam tape as shown. Paint two 24” lengths of unraveled twine with Bundled Sage Distress Paint and let dry. Loop one length of twine several times, and use the other length to tie a knot around the center. Zot™ the bow in place, arranging the bow and tails as shown.