Designer Tip: It might be fun to put a photo of a loved one behind the die-cut frame, to personalize the card.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with Gypsy Jewels green stripe paper and distress the edges with your sanding block.
- Place on your craft sheet, place the vine template on the lower right corner and apply white embossing paste over the template with the squeegee, staying within the outer edges. Pull the squeegee across the surface of the template leaving a thin, smooth layer of embossing paste.
- Dust the wet paste with aged silver embossing enamel and heat emboss with the heat gun, drying the paste and melting the embossing powder. Paint all four corners and edges with Bundled Sage Distress Paint, going over the edges of the embossing. Let dry.
- Cut a medium rectangular frame die-cut from black cardstock and ink all over with VersaMark™. Dust with Aged Silver embossing enamel. VersaMark™ two opposite corners, dust with Silver Glass Glitter and heat emboss from underneath, to embed. Zot™ onto your card at an angle, as shown.
- VersaMark™ a “forever” chipboard word, dust with Silver Tinsel embossing powder and heat set. Zot™ on, as shown.
- Paint two 12” lengths of unraveled twine with Gundled Sage Distress Paint and let dry. Loop one length of twine several times, and use the other length to tie a knot around the center. Zot™ the bow in place, arranging the bow and tails as shown.
- Card inside: Paint a large scroll stamp with the two distress inks and use to stamp the center of a 6 1/2”x2” black cardstock. Distress the long edges and glue on your card center.
- Journal “Our love is here to stay.” on a 6 1/2”x3/4” Gypsy Jewels green stripe paper, distress the long edges and glue as shown.