- Start with the flourish corner Color Me™ paper. Spray the paper with Pomegranate and English Ivy Glimmer Mist and let dry. Take a slightly damp paper towel and rub the mist off of the embossed areas. Cut out the scalloped border from tags & labels sheet and mist with Icicle Blue. Wipe off excess with a paper towel.
- Open your package of Resplendent Rectangles and remove the dies. There is an outline of each die on the package insert. For future reference, label the outlines on the packaging 1 through 5, 1 being the smallest die and 5 being the largest. You can also label your dies with a permanent marker if you wish.
- Large journaling block: Cut purple cardstock with die #
- Cut white cardstock with die #4 and mist it lightly with Icicle Blue Glimmer Mist. Let dry. Journal on it, leaving the left 3/4” margin blank, and glue to the center of the purple piece. Glue to the page 3/4” from the bottom and 7/8” from the right.
- Cut out the scallop border from the Tags & Borders sheet. Mist with Icicle Blue Glimmer Mist and let dry. Glue vertically to the page 5 1/2” from the right, overlapping the large journaling block.
- Large photo: Place die #5 face up on the cutting platform. Place a 5”x7” photo face down on top of the die. You can pick up both the photo and die to center the photo before placing. Without shifting the photo, place the flexible cutting mat on top. Roll this “sandwich” through the Epic
- Remove the cut photo, and use a craft pick or embossing stylus to remove any remaining “innies” from the border. Mat the photo on 4 1/8”x6 1/8” of white cardstock. Mat again on purple cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue to page 1 1/2” from the left and 1 3/4” from the bottom.
- Small photo: Cut purple cardstock with die #
- Mist 2 3/4”x4 3/4” of white cardstock with Icicle Blue Glimmer Mist. Glue to the back of the purple die cut so that the misted cardstock shows through the holes in the design (clip corners if needed). Cut a photo with die # 3 and glue to the center of the purple shape. Glue to page 2” from the right and 1 3/4” from the top.
- Small title: Cut purple cardstock with die #
- Cut white cardstock with die #1, mist with Icicle Blue and let dry. Print a title on it and glue to the center of the purple shape. Glue to page 1 3/4” from the top and 2” from the left.
- Tie a small bow with light blue crepe ribbon and Zot™ it to the bottom right of the small photo. Zot™ a small knot to the top left of the title, as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® dies - Resplendent Rectangles (link)
- Evolution Universal Craft Tool (link)
- Color Me™ Double Dipped Papers: Swirl/Text, Tags & Borders (link)
- Soft Nostalgia Ribbon Set (link)
- Glimmer Mists: Pomegranate (link), Icicle Blue (link), & English Ivy (link)
- Craft pick and/or embossing stylus (link)
- White & Purple cardstock (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Paper towel