- Back the scarecrow and pumpkin Dazzles™ with plaid, orange green and blue papers. Trim flush and glue to a 3"x3" mat of yellow paper. Mat with green and add pen work around the edges.
- Cut plaid paper to 5"x6 1/2"and glue a 1 1/2" strip of blue paper, 3/4" from the right side. Wrap brown ribbon over the blue paper and tuck ends behind the paper. Glue dot a bow to the ribbon. Glue to the front of the card.
- Glue the yellow mat to the center and word strips around the mat.
- Place the "Happy Harvest" Dazzles™ on the tag with pen work and mini brad and glue below the mat.
- Inside the card: Back the Dazzles™ with orange, green, yellow and brown papers. Print greeting on tag and add stitching.
- Layer strips of plaid, yellow and blue papers. Add pen work and tag to the overlapping yellow and blue papers. Place backed Dazzles™ on the blue paper and glue dot a bow to the tag. Add word strips above the tag.