- With the fold on the top, cover card front with red holographic stars paper. Cut a 6”x4 ½” piece of light blue paper from the Christmas papers and glue to center. Create a 5”x1” tan plaid rectangle with a torn edge along the top. Chalk the torn edge with brown chalk and glue aligned with the bottom of the blue piece.
- Back the palm tree Dazzle™ with green and red holographic stars paper and Christmas paper as shown. The trunk uses a burgundy swirl paper and the sand is tan plaid. Glue the palm tree to the right side of the card, ½” from the right and ¾” from the bottom.
- Back the “JOY” Dazzle™ with silver, green, and red holographic stars paper and glue to card ¾” from the left and 1 ½” from the bottom. Place “Peace” Dazzle™ in the top left corner and place “Love” below it. Add gold starfish to the sand.
- Inside the card: Cut a 6 ½”x3 ¼” piece of light blue paper and glue to center. Back both of the starfish borders with red holographic stars paper using ¼” hole-punched circles. Place a border across the top and one across the bottom of the light blue piece and trim excess.
- Cut a 4”x1 ¾” piece of white cardstock and place the “Season’s Greetings” Dazzle™ on it, leaving 1 ¼” blank space on the right side for the conch shell. Mat the greeting on red holographic stars paper, leaving a 1/8” border. Back the large shell Dazzle™ with silver, green and red holographic stars paper as shown, and glue to card, overlapping the right side of the greeting, 1” from the right and ¾” from the bottom. Add a seahorse and bubbles to the left of the greeting and a starfish to the bottom right.