- With the fold at the left, trim card to a 5” square and cover with blue snowflakes shine design. Cut a 3” navy cardstock square and attach the round sticker to the center, smoothing the edges to make sure it is well adhered. Place the square on protected work surface. Use the silver ink pad direct-to-paper over the sticker and cardstock square, covering the surface well. Use the heat tool to dry the ink quickly, or set aside to air dry. Peel off the sticker, leaving the beautiful stenciled design.
- Mat the square on navy cardstock, leaving a thin border. Glue centered to the card front. Use the 4 corner stickers to create stenciled designs on navy cardstock as you did for the square. Trim around the edges and glue one at each side of the square on the card front.
- Write or computer print “Warm winter wishes” on white vellum, trim to a 1 3/8” x ¾” rectangle, then trim corners on one end to a tag shape. Mat on navy cardstock leaving a thin border. Foam tape the tag overlapping the square on the card front as shown. Embellish with silver pearls and ribbon.
- Inside the card: Glue a 5” x 2” blue snowflakes shine design rectangle across the center of the inside. Create a stenciled design using the snowflake sticker, navy cardstock, and the silver ink. When dry, trim around the edges leaving a silver border. Glue to the inside overlapping the top of the blue snowflakes shine design.
- Write or computer print “Peace, joy, love” on white vellum, trim to a rectangle, then mat on navy cardstock leaving a thin border. Zot ribbon as shown.