Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 9” circle form the blue snowflake paper and glue 2 1/2" from the top and 1” from the left side of the medium blue cardstock.
- Mat the 4” square photo and the 2 3/4”x4” photo on lavender cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border and a 3/4” wide extended right border. Mat again with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Wrap the extended right edge with a knotted length of aqua blue metallic ribbon. Dangle a small journaled tag from the knot. Glue the photo mat 4 1/2” from the top and 1/4” from the right edge of the medium blue cardstock.
- Adhere white diamond border stickers above and below the photo mat. Adhere “Snow Sweet” stickers around the top edge of the circle and the year below the photos.
- To creat the stacked focals: Line the silver Dazzles™ with lavender paper and the white Dazzles™ with navy. Stack, alternating silver and white layers with foam tape. Adhere the focals to the bottom left and top right corners of the page.
- Use the transfer sheet to remove the “innies” from several snowflakes and adhere to the page with the remaining mini snowflakes and corner stickers.